Last updated: August 2, 2020
1. Definitions & Interpretation
Data: Collectively all information that You submit to HIT35 Bootcamp via the Website. This definition incorporates, where applicable, the definitions provided in the Data Protection Act 1998.
HIT35 Bootcamp, We or Us: HIT35 Bootcamp of Old Scout Hall, Windmill Lane, Long Ditton, Surrey, KT6 5JT.
User or You: Any third party that accesses the website and is not either (i) employed by HIT35 Bootcamp and acting in the course of their employment or (ii) engaged as a consultant or otherwise providing services to HIT35 Bootcamp and accessing the website in connection with the provision of such services; and
Website: The website that You are currently using, www.hit35.co.uk, and any sub-domains of this site unless expressly excluded by their own terms and conditions.
- The singular includes the plural and vice versa.
- A reference to a person includes firms, companies, government entities, trusts and partnerships.
- “Including” is understood to mean “including without limitation”.
- Reference to any statutory provision includes any modification or amendment of it.
3. Data Collected
We may collect the following Data, which includes personal Data, from You:
- Date of Birth;
- Contact Information such as email address and telephone numbers;
- IP address (automatically collected);
- Web browser type and version (automatically collected);
- Operating system (automatically collected);
4. Our Use of Data
- For purposes of the Data Protection Act 1998, HIT35 Bootcamp is the “Data controller”.
- We will retain any Data You submit indefinitely.
- Unless we are obliged or permitted by law to do, and subject to any third party disclosures specifically set out in this policy, your Data will not be disclosed to third parties. This is our affiliates and / or other companies within our group.
- All personal Data is stored securely in accordance with the principles of the Data Protection Act 1998. For more details on security see the clause below (Security).
- Any or all of the above Data may be required by us from time to time in order to provide You with the best possible service and experience when using our Website.
5. Third Party Websites and Services
HIT35 Bootcamp may, from time to time, employ the services of other parties for dealing with certain processes necessary for the operation of the Website. The providers of such services have access to certain personal Data provided by Users of this Website.
6. Links to Other Websites
7. Changes of Business Ownership or Control
- We may also disclose Data to a prospective purchaser of our business or any part of it.
- In the above instances, we will take steps with the aim of ensuring your privacy is protected.
8. Functionality of the Website
To use all features and functions available on the Website, You may be required to submit certain Data.
9. Accessing Your Own Data
You have the right to ask for a copy of any of your personal Data held by HIT35 Bootcamp (where such Data is held) on payment of a small fee, which will not exceed £25.
- Data security is of great importance to HIT35 Bootcamp and to protect your Data we have put suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure Data collected via this Website.
- If password access is required for certain parts of the Website, You are responsible for keeping this password confidential.
- We endeavour to do our best to protect your personal Data. However, transmission of information over the internet is not entirely secure and is done at your own risk. We cannot ensure the security of your Data transmitted to the Website.
- Unless otherwise agreed, no delay, act or omission by a party in exercising any right or remedy will be deemed a waiver of that, or any other, right or remedy.
- You may contact HIT35 Bootcamp by email at email@example.com